- Strong Technical Knowledge of hardware (Mechanical) and software.
- Knowledge about clinical terminology, product demonstration, ICU ventilator modes & their functions.
- Identify the customer issue and solve accordingly.
- Active listener, Patience, Quick thinker.
- Ability to work team as well as independently.
- High energy, self-starter, with a proven track record in delivering results.
The person aspiring to work as Application & Service Engineer should expect to perform the responsibilities, duties, and tasks given in the following job description example:
- The person must aware about medical industry and having good knowledge of medical equipment’s like. Mechanical ventilator, etc.
- Ensure that the company’s customer database (Application) is properly entered and kept in a way that whenever any information is needed in the future, it can be easily accessed.
- Provide excellent customer service, listening carefully to customer concerns and addressing issues until customer is satisfied.
- Assess hardware and software malfunctions by means of diagnostic tools and customer input through phone, company visits.
- Service standard of the company is strictly adhered to by every customer.
- Respond to inquiries and queries from customers and provide a thorough and speedy resolve.
- Handle complicated and unresolved issues from less experienced personnel.
- Develop strategies and plans for customer support.
- Manage all administrative operations including preparation of quotations, purchase orders, Odoo (ERP) Software and application, time sheets, expense sheets, stock list, etc.
- Offers advice on the incorporation of technology in current and planned customer support strategies of the organization.
- Investigate and respond to every inquiry and complaints from customer regarding company’s product and possibly its shipment.
- Responsible for Customer feedback by telephone or executive visit.
- Health checkup plans needs to follow & proper planning considering the current load of service engineer.
- Responsible for all service backend work includes engineer allocation, PI, payment follow ups etc.
- Ensure failed parts return to DRC for further analysis.
- Ensure smooth return process of machine gone without on sale notice.
- Special assignments on time to time basis as per management requirement.
- Provide exceptional customer service on an engineering level for Ventilators.
- In case of a necessary hands-on repair of equipment, schedule field service techs and coordinate mission to ensure our customers receive premium service.
- Write comprehensive reports on open and solved cases to ensure customer satisfaction and lessons learned for co-workers.
- When needed, provide onsite training to customers for operation and/or repair of machines.
- Work as required with minimal supervision in compliance with all safety requirements.
- Also need to visit hospital’s (COVID wards) for ventilator Service and demonstration to the doctor’s/staff/Bio Medical engineer.
BE / ME Biomedical
1 Year to 2 Year Experience (Fresher can also apply)
10000/- to 15000/- (No bar for right candidates)