- According to rules, the color evaluation must be performed on the basis of visual comparison.
- Nonetheless, a test performed through a colorimeter such as Color Sure makes the gemologist more confident.
- This tool, especially built for a gemological use, is really trustworthy: half error grade, either rife or failing.
- A wide spectrum light bundle crosses the examined diamond; the absorption values, gained through a spectrometer are developed through a complex software algorithm which gives back Color Sure on a D - Z scale.
- Dimensions : 306 mm x 148 mm x 245 mm
- Weight : 4.5 Kg
- Power Input : 100-240 V~, 50/60 Hz, 1.5 A
- Testing Size : 0.20 To 10 CT
- Tolerance : Half Grade
- Grade Range : D-Z Scale