- Able to handle all calls with proper data maintenance on ERP System.
- Able to complete provided task in given deadline with proper Entry.
- Building and maintaining profitable relationships with key customers(CRM).
- Need to coordinate with store & Purchase departments. Regarding Stock and RFQ process.
- Ensure that the company’s customer database is properly entered and kept in a way that whenever any information is needed in the future, it can be easily accessed.
- Service standard of the company is strictly adhered to by every customer.
- Keeping records of customer complaints, interactions, transactions, comments.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Able to handle all calls per day with live updates of records.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Manage administration
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Coordinate with accounts team for confirming payment and invoice
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
Any Graduate (Preferred from English medium) [Engineering background preferred]
Fluency in English, Hindi and Gujarati
Experienced in same field preferred but fresher can also apply
8,000 to 15,00