- Hands-on experience on MS-Office. Hands-on experience in ERP software.
- Presentation skills. Client Relationships. Negotiation and prospecting skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Meeting sales goals. Interpersonal Skills. Organizational Skills.
- Stress Management.
- Quick Decision maker
- Conflict management
- Analyze all suppliers in order to select the most suitable suppliers who are able to deliver high quality products at competitive pricing.
- Understand Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and action on all Purchase requisitions and releasing PO’s to suppliers.
- Negotiate with suppliers on lead-time, cost and quality so as to obtain the maximum benefit for the company.
- Manage suppliers to meet objectives related to cost, delivery performance, schedule and quality.
- Develop purchasing or sourcing strategies based on portfolio analyses and supplier preferencing study.
- Coordinating with Inter department for smooth receipt of goods, resolving receiving discrepancies.
- Knowledge of Material Review Board (MRB), Return to Vendor (RTV) process if any defect found in received material.
- Define and maintain documented category and supplier strategies using market and competitive data.
- Liaise with suppliers on delivery schedule so as to ensure on-time deliveries of final product.
- Develop, implement and drive the procurement strategies in order to meet cost savings targets.
- Review and manage the supplier base to ensure consistency with the sourcing strategy.
- Perform regular performance review with suppliers to drive continuous improvements.
- Create monthly performance reviews and reports focusing on overall sourcing requirements.
- Ensure commercial, legal and contractual compliances in all the procurement transactions.
- Adopt appropriate supplier management methodologies and procurement strategies in purchasing to secure better prices.
- Payment follow up with accounts team
- Train team on effective procurement processes and strategy.
- Coordinate with vendor on continuous quality improvement.
- Coordinate with store staff to ensure proper storage.
- All work allotted by superior / higher authority.
Min 0 - 1 years of experience in Purchase
10,000 – 15,000