- Candidate should have direct experience in imaging processing, preferably real-time processing. Candidate should be skilled in C/C++,c# ,.net ,windows application or similar tools.
- Experience with machine learning and classification is highly desired (e.g. k-nn, support vector machine) as well as experience processing multispectral data.
- Requirements gathering expertise
- Bug diagnosing and fixing
- Quality assurance expertise and test plan design/implementation
- Work collaboratively within an Agile Team to write high quality, testable code that meets the Definition of Done:
- Strive to meet team commitments.
- Adopt a test-first approach to software development in which, where possible, the test is developed before the code.
- Participate in design and code reviews with other engineers.
- Create automated unit, system, and acceptance tests.
- Participate in test plan reviews.
- Perform unit/module testing of software.
- Actively support and contribute to end of iteration demos.
- Responsible for assigned integration, testing, and deployment tasks.
- Actively foster continuous team improvement in self and team:
- Contribute to team retrospectives; help to identify and resolve team impediments.
- Take ownership of problems and continuously strive to become a better problem solver.
- Write and maintain documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
BE/ME in software
No bar for right candidate